Dr. Lindmeier and Dr. Risel see patients by appointment only at the Chalfont Veterinary Clinic. And whether your pet is sick or well, CVC has a full spectrum of veterinary services to treat them, including:
* High-quality general medicine
* Preventative medicine
* General surgery, including dentistry * Pediatric and geriatric care
* Digital radiology
* In-house diagnostic laboratory
* Stocked pharmacy
* Nutritional products and supplements
* Flea and tick prevention
* Heartworm prevention
* Discounts for multiple pet exams
* Compassionate end-of-life care
* Diagnostic ultrasound and internal medicine consultations
* Nursing care and hospitalization
Call 215-822-VET1 (8381) and schedule your appointment today!
NOTE: The Chalfont Veterinary Clinic is not affiliated in any way with the former Chalfont Animal Hospital.
Copyright 2014-2015 Chalfont Veterinary Clinic. All Rights Reserved.